- Mediation materials should include a cover sheet with the date of the mediation, the case name and the mediator’s name.
- Mediation materials should be submitted to the mediator at least three working days before the mediation, absent different instructions from the mediator.
- JdR mediators encourage counsel to exchange their written materials. Confidential information intended for the mediator only may be submitted separately.
- Mediation materials may be delivered, faxed or emailed to JdR. A hard copy of substantial material is requested.
- If you email your mediation materials, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to the mediator. Please indicate if a hard copy is to follow. The staff member who receives the mediation materials will send a response email confirming receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please call 206-223-1669.
Mediation Scheduling: Jocelyn Robinson 206-442-1691 or email email@example.com
Special Equipment needs:
Main Line: 206-223-1669