- Parties are encouraged to establish a briefing schedule for submitting arbitration materials. If not able to agree, please contact our case administrator, Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento, to schedule a pre-arbitration conference call. See the enclosed JdR arbitration rules for guidelines.
- Arbitration materials must include a cover sheet with the date of the arbitration, the case name and the Arbitrator’s name.
- Arbitration materials may be delivered or emailed to JdR.
- If you email arbitration materials, please email them to our case administrator, Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento, firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as to the Arbitrator, copying opposing counsel. The Arbitrator email addresses are listed below. JdR staff will confirm receipt.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, physical deliveries should be arranged with Benjamin Carter, our Client Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- To avoid ex parte contact with the Arbitrator, you must copy opposing counsel on all communications and materials.
|Charles S. Burdell, Jr.
|John P. Erlick
|Larry A. Jordan
| Paris K. Kallas
If you would like exhibits returned after the arbitration, please contact JdR before the arbitration to make arrangements. In no instance, however, are materials returned that have been marked by the Arbitrator.
If you have questions please contact the Case Administrator/Arbitration Coordinator:
Marygrace Aguiling Sacramento direct dial: 206-442-1683 firstname.lastname@example.org